Thursday 13 January 2011

Been busy....shopping!

First off, a HUGE apology for having been away from this blog for ...ummmm... weeks.....no, sorry, months.  I've been a a little bit naughty in that I've been neglecting this blog, and a big bit naughty in that I've been shopping for England in the sales!  As of yesterday, I have promised myself that there will be no more shopping, for a while, at least - although I'm not saying how long that will last :)

Anyway, now that I have to live vicariously for the time being, here is a little something that has got me all excited - some new season looks from my favourite on-line retailer, Net-A-Porter.  I've kind of put these up in order of my favourites.... what do you think?

Oh, and by the way, no need to feel sorry for me on the moratorium on the shopping front.  I've bought so much stuff online that has yet to be delivered that it will be a while before I start to feel the withdrawal symptoms!







Photos from Net-a-Porter.com





No comments:

Post a Comment