Friday 13 May 2011

Yumi Press Day

Sometimes a day full of madness and frustration can have a little ray of light tucked away - you just have to look for it. 

At present, I've got my head full of preparations for my new TV show, a ten-part series all about beauty, which I'll write more about very soon! So the days are full of phone calls, emails, meetings and more phone calls. 

A quick meeting with my stylist Nasima found me at the Yumi press day for a fly-by visit where I saw lots of pretty, sixties-inspired dresses and cute cardies that I've now got my eye on. 

And as we left, the lovely PR handed me a great big bag with so many goodies in there that I just had to share them with you! (not literally, although you never know!)






Chocolates, skincare, soap-on-a-rope, more chocolate and soooooo much more...what's not to love?

It's all just so.... Cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment